Welcome to Easy Healthy Kids!
I have 2 children, and I'm always looking for fun activities and healthy recipes for them.
When my sister had her baby, I decided that I wanted to share the best activities and recipes for having Easy, Healthy Kids with her.
So, I started emailing her the best activities and recipes that I found every week.
Then, I realized that more people would find this valuable. So, I created this website, along with a free weekly newsletter that anyone can join.
The latest newsletters
- 21 Aug - Seasonal Sensory Experience...
- 14 Aug - Getting Creative...
- 7 Aug - Turning Treats Into Snacks...
- 31 July - Enjoying New Things...
- 24 July - Sneaky Tricks...
- 17 July - All About Breakfast...
- 10 July - Toddler in the Kitchen...
- 3 July - Would You Rather?
- 26 June - A Strange One...
- 18 June - Playing with Flour...
- 11 June - New Favorite Foods...
- 5 June - Cheap and Easy...
- 29 May - Knock, Knock...
- 21 May - Surprisingly Cheesy...
My latest recipes
- Baby's Favorite Soup
- Beef Hamburgers
- Vegan korma
- BLW Falafel bites
- Chicken and veg meatballs
- Spinach banana baby pancakes
- Scrambled egg wrap
- Lamb chops and wedges
- Lamb chop sandwiches
- Baby's first bolognese
- Baby led weaning tortilla pizzas
- Easy toddler friendly lasagne
- Tofu Stir Fry
- Coconut Flour Zucchini and Apple Muffins
- Prawn Fried Rice
My latest articles
- My Favorite Indoor Toddler Activities For 2 to 3 Year Olds
- Easy Baby Led Weaning Meals For A 7 To 8 Month Old Baby
- 11 Delicious and Easy Dump and Go Slow Cooker Meals
- Best first foods for baby
- Kids savoury snacks
- Blueberry bliss balls
- 9 Quick and easy 15-minute lunches
- Healthy and easy vegetarian slow-cooker dinners