Tofu Stir Fry
- 2 packs (250g each) of tofu
- 1 tablespoons maple syrup (dont substitute with honey rather use sweetener instead)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 packet dried egg noodles
- 1 pack frozen stirfry veg
Fill a sauce pan with water,add the blocks of tofu, and bring to the boil. Once at boiling point, remove tofu and dry with kitchen towel.
Mix the sauce ingredients (everything but the tofu, noodles and veggies)
Cook the egg noodles according to the instructions. Be sure to give it a good stir while hot.
Heat oil in a wok or big frying pan.
Add the chopped tofu. Fry for about 7 minutes until golden brown. Remove from the pan.
To the pan add more oil and cook the stirfry veggies.
Add the sauce and the tofu to the veggies. Cook for a few more minutes.
Serve with the cooked egg noodles (you may want to heat them up again).