Prawn Fried Rice
- 300 grams defrosted prawn cutlets
- 1 canned (or fresh) red capsicum
- 3 servings of cooked mixed veg
- 1 cup raw rice and 2 cups water to cook
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon ginger puree or paste
- 1 tablespoon low salt soya sauce
Cook the rice in the 2 cups of water
In a large frying pan heat oil and cook the onion, ginger and pepper for a few minutes.
Add the prawns and cook for 5 more minutes
Fold in the whisked eggs and stir constantly while adding the mixed veg, rice and soy sauce.
Keep stirring until the egg is fully cooked and distributed among the other ingredients.
Cool slightly before giving to small children.