BLW Falafel bites
- 2 1/4 cups cooked chickpeas (1 can)
- 1 onion peeled and quartered
- 1 large clove garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped parsley
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup flour
Combine everything in a food processor until well blended.
If you have time, place mixture in fridge for 30 minutes. I skipped this step and ir turned our fine.
Heat oil in a fry pan. Drop tablespoons full on the hot pan. Once browned on the one side, flatten and flip over. Cook until browned.
Repeat until all the batter is cooked.
Serve as you like. You can also make the yogurt dip of the original article if you want. I didn't.